Here you can download the SIP Tutorial written by Dorgham Sisalem and Jiri Kuthan. In this tutorial you will learn:
- What is IP Telephony.
- Basics about IETFi standardization process.
- Overview of IP Telephony signaling protocols.
- What is SIP and how does it work.
- Basics about available media codecs.
- What is RTPi and how does it work.
- Basics about IMSi and 3GPPi.
- Basics about QoS.
If you are looking for other SIP related technical information, you may also want to try the SIP website
. If you still feel that you did not find what you were looking for you might try posting to the SIP Implementors