- These election rules were established by consensus on the following mailing lists: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com.
- The basic principles were discussed on the developers' meeting in Prague, April 12.
- The principles were put forward on the lists, discussed, and modified with a summary posted to the lists for approval on April 28 by Greger V. Teigre.
- This page documents the agreed rules and was edited by Greger V. Teigre on May 17, adding firstname.lastname@example.org as a voting list.
- Any modifications to these rules agreed by the community should be documented here with a history.
- May 18, 2007, GVT, updated #6, made explicit nomination/voting procedure by adding "(by posting to at least one of the lists)."
- May 29, 2007, GVT, reversed May 18 addition, and added items 9 to 13 suggested in GVT post on May 25 to make explicit nomination and voting procedures, including an option for secret voting (no comments were received on the suggesting, thus accepted by the community)
Daily generated snapshots of SERi, SERwebi, SERctli, and RTPproxyi are now available on the FTP server. New tarballs are generated every day, but only if there were changes since the last tarball (because generating tarballs that would be same is waste of space).
| SER Getting Started || The best novice step-wise introduction to getting started with SIP Express Router.|
| SER Documentation Search|| Interactive search tool to find functions, selects, parameters, and rpc commands for your seri.cfg |
| SER 2.0 - What's New?|| What's new information about the upcoming release SERi Ottendorf.|
| SER Module docs|| These module documentation pages are auto-generated nightly based on the upcoming SER Ottendorf (0.10.x) documentation sources.|
| SER Version News||
The news file from the source distribution. This is the current development news.
Copyright (c) 2001-2007 iptel.org
. All rights reserved.