SERWebi configuration consists of several files. The configuration files can be found in /etc/serwebi if you installed serweb from a package or in /usr/local/etc/serweb if you installed serweb from source tarball. SERWeb configuration consists of:
- config.php - Generic domain-independent settings
- config_data_layer.php - Configuration of access to SERi and database
- config_domain_defaults.php - Default values for options that are set on per-domain basis, such as e-email addresses, titles, and so on.
- config_lang.php - Language settings.
- config_paths.php - Configuration of paths to domain configuration, stylesheets, images, and so on.
- set_domain.php - This file can be used to configure the way how SERWeb determines the domain to be used from the HTTP URL.